The name servers as listed below and are also included in your service ‘welcome email’:
We offer free cPanel migration. Once you have registered with us the migration will follow a process similar to this:
- You create a support ticket requesting the transfer and providing the username and password of your previous cPanel account.
- We login and assess your account and the best course of action.
- We confirm a migration plan with you including a suggested time.
- You approve the migration.
- At the time selected we migrate your account.
- We test the migrated site.
- We change the name servers of your domain so it points to Prompt.
We promise to help you along the way and to reduce any impact of downtime.
We accept bank transfer, PayPal and credit card (VISA and Mastercard). Sorry no AMEX yet. The BSB and account number for bank transfers are listed on your invoice.
Yes we will charge $19.95 to restore your account from our offsite backups.
You can upgrade or downgrade at any time. Extra credit or any shortfall will be calculated on a prorated basis.
Just open a sales ticket inside the client area and a plan change order will be raised for you.
Not on our shared hosting plans. Almost all functionality you would be using SSH for is available via the cPanel File Manager. You have full root SSH with our VPS plans.
Our servers use what is known as a firewall to protect against malicious activity. Sometimes if you have to many failed password attempts to our server your computer IP address will be blocked. This will mean your website and cPanel will not be available to your computer for a period of time.
To release that blockage, follow the instructions found here.
Login to the client area and request your cPanel password be reset.
If you cannot remember your password to the client area, use the forgotten password feature to get a temporary password emailed to you.